Mt. Saint Caffiena: Psalms at the Well

Psalms at the Well is an offshoot of Mt. Saint Caffiena. I will be posting mainly Psalms and Proverbs here, with notations for quick reference. Expect nothing profound, and you just might find it.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Pennsylvania, United States

I'm a semi-retired deputy sheriff. I live on a former farm, with 10 acres dedicated to a flock of sadistic sheep and one draft horse. I share my home with my four youngest daughters, and the occasional field mouse. Okay, my brother bunks on the top floor, but we try to ignore him.
I don't give out legal advice, and I don't publish comments that are derogatory towards my family or colleagues.

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Welcome to the Wells


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

One of the nice things about having a virtual 'monastery'

is that we can add all sorts of interesting things to

our cyberspace 'property'.

I introduce you to

the Wells of Mt. St. Caffiena.


Please feel free to enjoy some inspiration from the book of Psalms.
In Christ,
Thane



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shew me thy ways, O Lord; teach me thy paths. Lead me in thy truth, and teach me: for thou art the God of my salvation; on thee do I wait all the day. (Psalms 25: 4-5) Biddy

Sunday, October 15, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home